When you're looking for a complete and convenient solution to cool heat-sensitive equipment in network closets, server rooms or data centers, you need the newest addition to Tripp Lite's award-winning line of SRCOOL cooling solutions, the SRCOOL7KRM. The SRCOOL7KRM is a rack-mounted air-conditioning unit that is incredibly easy to install; it's as simple as putting in any other piece of rack-mountable equipment. Installation doesn't require an electrician, plumber, or HVAC specialist, you just plug in the standard 15-amp plug and you're ready to monitor and cool your equipment. With remote management you're able to monitor the temperature of your equipment, make adjustments, receive alerts and see access logs even when you're away from the site, to make sure your equipment is stable and running in the ideal environment.
Compact Cooling Power:
• Provides 7,000 BTU/h (2.0 kW) of cooling capacity in 8U.
• Prevents equipment failures and malfunctions caused by temperature fluctuations and overheating.
• Plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet (NEMA 5-15R). • Does not require a floor drain or water collection tank (built-in evaporator eliminates condensation).
• Includes all required parts, including mounting hardware for standard 19-inch rack installation.
• Directs cool air downward or upward, allowing the unit to operate from the top or bottom of the rack enclosure.
• Supports unattended startup and shutdown.
• Restarts automatically after power failures.
• Includes informative digital display and LEDs.
• Allows IT staff to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from any location via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet. (Requires optional SRCOOLNET2 remote management accessory.)