In the medical field, reliability of your network is mission critical. Network infrastructure should seamlessly connect staff, medical equipment and patient information systems. Whether it's 2 p.m. or 3 a.m., patients' lives depend on that connectivity.
Industry experts say the most critical IT responsibility for health care CIOs is maintaining a robust, reliable, and secure infrastructure that:
- Connects caregivers, researchers and educators so patients get the best care
- Delivers more information on-demand at the point-of-care
- Minimizes barriers to entry for caregivers while maintaining HIPAA compliance
and patient trust
The healthcare space requires all the technologies you typically engage in a facility, all converging onto the network. Leviton's white paper walks you through the requirements of a medical facility, and how to operate within the healthcare environment. Read on below to learn more and download!
Check out Leviton's Free Health Care White Paper:
Learn how health care facilities can manage the daunting challenges managing information and planning for network growth.
Hospitals and other health care providers increasingly rely on networked electronics to maintain data, patient records, and medical information. More than ever, health care infrastructures are burdened by exploding data storage, stringent security regulations and ever-increasing bandwidth requirements. This white paper provides:
- Key insight and strategy for not only meeting today's data requirements,
but those on the evolving horizon as well
- Network drivers in medical applications
- Standardization for the healthcare environment
- Best practices for the future
Click here for more information and to download your Free White Paper!
Contact your local Accu-Tech representative with questions.