Did you know Transition Networks offers an extensive line of conversion & switching products for video surveillance purposes?
In this case study from Transition Networks, we learn how integration of Transition's surveillance products has greatly impacted the critical public infrastructure in Slovenia.
Because potable water is a primary commodity of vital importance and invaluable strategic value, proper control and surveillance is required to keep the commodity secure and consistently available for the local communities. AGM NOVA GORICA d.o.o. is a Slovenian system integrator focused on enhanced security solutions and is a close partner of US-based network equipment manufacturer, Transition Networks. AGM chose to partner with Transition Networks to create a surveillance and control center at the headquarters of the waterworks. Two remote water pump systems in the region, along with the main security access gate, require seamless integration of surveillance and access control systems. The task required combining existing fiber optic networks of multiple generations with newly installed fiber optic inserts and extensions.
The system created by AGM and Transition Networks provides a variety of connectivity options thanks to the products supplied by Transition Networks. The facility is equipped with the ability to further expand the system across remaining major components of the waterworks in the future. This new infrastructure does more than just provide an opportunity for expansion of the control and surveillance system: it will also form the backbone of faster and more robust broadband access and other future services for local communities.
Interested in how Transition Networks' products can aid your facility?
In this PDF from Transition Networks, you wil find a myriad of ways to update your video surveillance system, and eliminate issues with solutions including:
For your Analog video network:
- Extend analog CCTV video surveillance reach over fiber with copper to fiber media conversion
- Eliminate RFI & EMI noise and interference
- Integrate Pan-Tilt-Zoom data (PTZ) with video over fiber
- Reduce installation and maintenance time with Automatic Gain Control
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM compatibility
- Extend surveillance reach over fiber with copper to fiber media conversion
- Utilize Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) to deliver power to cameras over UTP cabling
- Integrate Point System™ Chassis and Slide-In-Card solution to centralize video signals in your surveillance center