CPI's Adjustable Cable Runway creates a flexible point-to-point pathway for network cabling in data centers, entrance rooms, distribution areas, telecommunications rooms and other spaces where cabling enters or exits the pathway.
This new and improved Adjustable Cable Runway features CPI's unique, movable Cross Members, which allow components and accessories to be installed at various points along the runway, simplifying the alignment of cabling above racks, cabinets and cable managers.
Cross Members may be added, removed or adjusted throughout the lifetime of the installation- hence the name, "Adjustable!"
- Movable Cross Members provide ultimate cable pathway customization
- Tool-less accessories promote quick and easy deployment
- Load rating of 132 lb/ft (196 kg/m) when the runway is supported every 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Bonded construction. Thread-forming screws cut through paint to form an electrical bond between Stringers and Cross Members
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA installation guidelines
- Available assembled or unassembled
Adjustable Cable Runway is compatible with other CPI Runway products and supports a wide variety of Runway Accessories to create turns and transitions to avoid obstacles and provide an organized pathway for cables.Visit Pricing, parts & accessories for more information.
Contact your local Accu-Tech representative with questions.