The PE930 (the Nautilus Range Telephone Test Set) is used to test and monitor lines for safe data. Greenlee's basic rugged duty, all-weather test set offers long life at a low cost. Its amplified high impedance monitor is data and digital safe.
In addition to a full analog calling capability, the PE930 contains redial capabilities, flash for invoking calling features, red/green LED's for polarity testing, and microphone mute plus an adjustable two-tone ringer. The test set includes a professional-grade cord set with angled bed-of-nails spike alligator clips. In addition, the PE930 is ADSL compatible and is waterproof to an IEC IP67 rating.
- Waterproof tested to an IECIP67 rating- these test sets are so impervious to water they can actually withstand submersion
- Cord sets feature the DigAlert over-voltage alarm and lock-out function, to eliminate the danger of damaging or knocking out digital service lines
- Built-in ADSL Filter
- Ten-number speed dial memory (32 digits each)
- Last number redial
- Precise hook flash
- Microphone mute
- Audible and visual mode indicators
- Polarity test in any mode
- Unique quick-release beltclip
- Premium cord set with bed-of-nails and piercing pin clips
- Luminescent Keymat