If you need to save some time and effort when it comes to termination, the TurboTool just might be for you. Siemon’s new MAX TurboTool significantly reduces the time associated with the termination of category 5e and 6 UTP MAX outlets. In contrast to single conductor punchdown tools which require eight individual termination cycles for each outlet, the MAX TurboTool seats and cuts all 8 conductors with a single action.The Siemon TurboTool is:
- Faster and more reliable for terminations: it simultaneously seats and cuts all eight cable conductors, allowing a four-pair outlet to be terminated in a single action
- Simple: the ergonomic design delivers increased productivity and reduced hand fatigue
- Durable: the steel construction ensures long-term, reliable operation under the toughest conditions
- Flexible: for use with flat, angled and keystone cat 5e and cat 6 UTP MAX outlets
The TurboTool design offers additional features, including:
- Replaceable Termination Cartridges - allow the wearable part of the tool to be easily replaced
- Durable Construction - 13 gauge CRS ensures reliable operation through daily handling
- Definitive Ratcheting Action - Provides positive audible and tactile feedback indicating that the termination process is complete
- High Contrast Colors - Provide optimal visibility to prevent tool from inadvertently being left behind in low light areas
Save time and effort with the user-friendly design of the Siemon TurboTool.
To learn how to get your FREE Siemon TurboTool, click here.