There are many factors to consider when debating an expansion or upgrade of your facilities datacenter, but Tripp-Lite is helping to make that process a little simpler. Power capacity, and its efficiency, is a vital step in gauging rising energy costs and cooling requirements, among a host of other network and infrastructure aspects. Evaluating your network and identifying areas and opportunities to ensure it is operating at maximum efficiency is what the Tripp Lite Power Audit is all about. Those problem areas, after all, are what push up operating costs.
Tripp Lite has a staff of experienced power specialists who can provide comprehensive assessments, complete with detailed project plans and Bill of Materials, covering more than just the power protection facet of your network. Their Power Audit opportunity takes all aspects of the network into consideration, from cooling, physical and IT security, power distribution, network and infrastructure management, cabling, connectivity, and a host of other variables so that operating costs can be minimized and you can get the most from your network.
Tripp-Lite Can Help You To:
- Define objectives and technical requirements
- Evaluate the installation site, including existing systems and infrastructure
- Examine systems to ensure they're correctly powered, protected and configured
- Audit power capacity requirements and right-size systems before consolidation, virtualization and other projects
- Plan airflow management and cooling for low-, medium- or high-density deployments
- Prepare for future infrastructure growth and evolving IT requirements
- Integrate components with existing systems
At the end of the assessment process, they'll provide you with:
A roadmap with design tradeoffs explained
Detailed project requirements, BOMs and specifications
The lowest acquisition price for any required hardware
Ongoing support options
Got a large project? You may qualify for a complimentary, on-site Power Audit.
For larger projects, Tripp-Lite offers an on-site Power Audit with our Power Specialists. Contact Tripp-Lite to see if your project qualifies. Call 888.447.6227 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.