With intelligent building solutions and improving customer experience on your radar, there are many avenues to consider. In today's business environment, intelligent building solutions are on the rise. To accommodate these changes in your facility, both today and in the future, we need to consider the way we approach our infrastructure.
Siemon ConvergeIT is a unified intelligent building (IB) cabling solution that combines Siemon’s proven quality with advanced copper and fiber cabling technology to create a structured cabling system that converges critical data, voice, video and low-voltage building systems onto a single unified physical infrastructure, providing significant cost savings and sustainability over the life of the facility.
Find out ways to optimize operational savings, including:
- Efficient low-voltage power delivery and control to BAS devices and lighting saves energy
- Universal connectivity and flexible cabling facilitate less costly moves, adds and changes
- Enables analysis to maximize functionality and financial impact of building systems
- Integrated systems improve overall building control, management and security and can lower energy consumption by up to 50%
Improve your visitor experience with Siemon. The Siemon ConvergeIT infrastructure:
- Improves overall customer and employee satisfaction, engagement and retention
- Improves employee health and wellbeing, resulting in fewer costly sick days
- Better facilitates custom-controlled environments for efficient purposespecific tasks
- Increases employee productivity by up to 18% via improved comfort, air quality and lighting in the workplace