Hitachi Cable America's (HCA) Category 7 Apogee 100 Series 3 cable is designed to deliver maximum throughput up to 100 meters for today's and tomorrow’s applications. It's construction allows it to accommodate industrial Ethernet, high-temp PoE++ (IEEE 802.3bt) up to 95 watts, HDBaseT 5Play and future high-speed Ethernet applications. The individually shielded pairs deliver exceptional noise immunity and ensure optimum signal transmissions. No other cable is as capable as the Apogee 100 cable.
- Tested from 1 MHz to 600 MHz
- Compliant to ISO 11801 Class F (Category 7) requirements
- Conductor pairs are individually wrapped in foil
- 3rd Party Certified HDBaseT performance to 100 meters
- ROHS Compliance
- HDBaseT Alliance Recommended
All cables recommended by the HDBaseT Alliance are tested in specific alliance test facilities to ensure all requirements set by the HDBaseT Alliance are met. The individually shielded pairs and overall shield of the Cat 7 Apogee cable are designed for better PoE heat dissipation, ensure optimum signal transmissions and deliver exceptional noise immunity.
- HDBaseT to 100m
- 10G Base T 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE, PoE+, PoE++
- Future applications beyond 10 Gb/s