Keeping your digital displays safe is important, particularly when it comes to power surges. You need power protection solutions that will ensure the safety of your digital displays. Chief offers three innovative SurgeX® solutions designed to safeguard digital displays.
SurgeX FlatPak™ and MultiPak™ solutions feature multi-stage technology that effectively protects digital displays and projectors from the dangers associated with electrical transients. With SurgeX, you can get the highest level of power protection for your digital signage displays.
This exclusive line of products was developed by Chief in collaboration with AMETEK® Electronic Systems Protection, and features non-sacrificial surge protection in the following products:
- Stand-Alone Wall Outlet
- In-Wall Storage Boxes with up to six receptacles
- Plenum Ceiling Storage Boxes
- Suspended Ceiling Kits
- Suspended Ceiling Projector Mount System
With SurgeX, you can get surge protection technology that helps your AV equipment last longer. The benefits of SurgeX products from Chief include:
- Patented non-sacrificial, multi-stage protection with industry-grade surge protection and EMI/RFI noise filtration
- Improved reliability and functionality of connected equipment by safeguarding equipment from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime
- Non-volatile spike protection with LED power indicator
- Non-current limiting design passes full power on a regular circuit
- Filter reduction of common and differential mode noise by up to 40 dB
The SurgeX line from Chief offers power and surge protection solutions to ensure the safety of your digital signage displays.