Corning’s EDGE™ Solutions
While Corning's EDGE solutions continue to evolve, the foundation that they were designed upon – a fundamental understanding of the pain points inherent in managing a data center – hasn't changed. Density, network uptime, speed, simplicity, and a clear migration path to meet future requirements – these are all still critical considerations in any data center environment.
Corning Edge8: A Solution for Every Data Center.
Because every data center and SAN is unique, EDGE solutions provide a family of modular, tip-to-tip connectivity options that are uniquely configurable. Each includes cabling, housings, modules, panels, and jumpers. And each offers faster, simpler installation, higher density, superior cable management, easier moves, adds, and changes (MACs), and more flexible migration paths than competing data center solutions. But each EDGE solution set supports a different approach to data center management.
We know data centers inside out, but you know your data center best.
Our sales specialists are ready when you are to start working together to solve your tough data center challenges. Accu-Tech and Corning offer the services and support required to design, implement, and maintain your network.
- Award-winning One Call Gets All™ customer care
- 24/7 technical support line staffed by engineers and technicians
- Design assistance and proposal preparation including: needs analysis, schematic drawings, cable routing recommendations, design models, and bills of materials
- On-site technical assistance with your data center installation
- Rental services to ensure you have the required tools and equipment, whatever the installation
- Network of Preferred Installers (NPI) program – Certified installers can offer a 25-year extended warranty on our solutions
- Unsurpassed global manufacturing footprint for optical structured cabling systems