Unleashing Stranded Power and Reducing Costs
In modern data centers, servers account for the majority of equipment and perform most of the processing work. It therefore comes as no surprise that servers also present most of the power and thermal challenges and take up the most cabinet space in the data center.
Siemon's newest white paper, Unleashing Stranded Power and Reducing Costs, covers many topics of interest, including:
- the smaller cabinet misconception
- delivering power to the cabinet
- the stranded power conundrum
Why Siemon Data Center Infrastructure Solutions?
Siemon has focused its cabling expertise into a global data center service team, capable of guiding you through the process of selecting, designing and deploying the business-critical cabling infrastructure upon which your entire data center will rely.
- Founded in 1903, 100+ years of manufacturing excellence
- Telecommunications products since 1906
- Family owned and operated for four generations
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001
- Vertically integrated manufacturing & automation
- Long-standing commitment to world class quality
- Over 400 patents related to structured cabling