While a lot goes into ensuring the physical security of equipment in data centers, it can be even more challenging to secure your equipment in sensitive locations, such as co-location facilities. Developed in response to the growing demand for privacy solutions, Great Lakes Case and Cabinets has introduced Data Center Privacy System "cages".
Great Lakes’ Data Center Privacy System features:
- Panels with 1.25" x 1.25" square hole pattern to create a private, contained area (which can often provide insurance benefits)
- Within co-lo facilities, panels help reduce hot air recirculation from one enclosure/one customer to the next
- Solid panels available to completely eliminate visibility within an area
- All System components (beams, bolts, and additional hardware) can only be accessed from within the contained area, preventing potential tampering
- Panels available in 8', 9.5', and 14' sections; designs are engineered and ready to be produce
- Custom sizes can be built to specific widths and heights to accommodate data center layout and building infrastructure
- In addition to Great Lakes standard Data Center Privacy System, custom systems can be created based on customer requirements
To find out more about the Data Center Privacy Systems from Great Lakes, including configurations, please download the Product Highlight Brochure below:
For more information on data center solutions or to discuss using the Data Center Privacy System in your facility or next jobsite, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative today! You can also find Great Lakes Case and Cabinet products on eAccu-Tech.