The PT-E550W from Brother includes powerful features to help you handle bigger, more complex projects. Its wireless connectivity makes it easier than ever to download and store data from a PC for use at a jobsite. And like other Brother EDGE® models, it is also remarkably easy to use for practically anyone, by design.
The PT-E550W industrial labeling tool kit comes with wireless connectivity and software/applications that integrate advanced technology into your workflow processes for large projects. The labeler designs and prints wider labels and heat shrink tube using an Excel® database from a Windows® computer, iOS®/Android™ smartphone or tablet. An innovative auto cutter tool allows users to produce strips of easy to peel labels. Teams can send label design and database files to the jobsite by email or with a cloud storage service, and wirelessly transfer files to the PT-E550W using a computer, smartphone or tablet. The PT-E550W allows users to edit and upload "as built" databases as an alternative to marking up drawings with a pen. The kit includes a rugged carrying case, software, Li-ion battery, adapter, TZeFX231 tape and a 2-year limited exchange warranty.
The PT-E550W also leverages the Gold Medal winning industry-first LabelLink™ Cable Labeling App. Built on Fluke Networks' LinkWare™ Live platform, the new solution leverages the latest developments in cabling certification testing technology and advanced mobile printing capabilities to deliver unprecedented speed, efficiency and accuracy to the cable ID and labeling process - a discipline which continues to grow in scope, complexity and urgency as data centers evolve. Electrical construction and engineering contractors can now meet multiple project needs for cable ID by inputting data only once, as this solution allows cable identifiers and test results for each project to be stored in one place and be retrieved and used as many times as needed.
The PT-E550W includes the following features:
- Large backlit LCD display
- Prints text, symbols and barcodes on durable laminated labels up to 24mm wide
- Wireless connectivity and built-in software to transfer files and print directly from popular Windows®, iOS® and Android™ mobile devices
- Automatic dual-blade cutter to cut labels one at a time or on easy-peel strips. Also cut labels to specified lengths for faceplates, patch panels, punch blocks or general cable runs.
- Advanced Alpha and Numeric Serializing
- Auto "half-cut" cutter to print labels one at a time or in easy-peel strips
- Prints Heat Shrink TUbe (HSe) from convenient drop-in cartridges
With the powerful features of the Brother PT-E550W, you can easily create labels for a variety of uses.