From network closets to server rooms and data centers, Eaton offers a wide variety of solutions that support, protect, power, enclosure and connect (S.P.E.C) your infrastructure and critical IT equipment. Eaton's solutions include racks, enclosures, cages, airflow management systems, cable management systems, power management systems and more. These solutions come together to S.P.E.C your facility!
- Open frame rack solutions
- Eaton's open frame rack systems meet a variety of application requirements, including voice/data/video (VDV) communication systems, while providing a suite of accessories that protect your network infrastructure and efficiently route accompanying cabling. Eaton's open frame rack systems meet a variety of application requirements.
- Enclosure and cage solutions
- Eaton's solutions include data center enclosures, wall mount enclosures and cages. The new RS enclosure family is easy to use with tool-less component installation, application-specific configurations and efficient power and cable management.
- Airflow management solutions
- Eaton offers complete airflow management solutions for the white space, which create, improve and maintain airflow and cooling of critical equipment. Airflow management for support rack containment includes chimneys, blanking panels and seal kits. Airflow management for containment at the aisle includes vertical containment, horizontal containment and end of row doors.
- Cable management solutions
- Eaton's solutions include RCM+™ rack cable management, KwikSplice™ cable tray system, Redi-Rail™ runway, Flextray™ wire basket, COM Dangle® system and J-hook cable managers.
- UPS and rack PDU solutions
- Eaton offers a range of UPS and rack PDU solutions, including the Eaton ePDU G3, Eaton 5 series UPS, Eaton 93PM, Eaton 9355, Eaton 93E, Eaton 9PX and Eaton BladeUPS.
- Popular accessories
- In addition to all of the above, Eaton offers many accessories, such as blanking panels, rack security products, the 4Dimension™ strut system and grounding systems.
Eaton's solutions can help you build a performance-optimized data center. You can increase efficiency without sacrificing uptime, and Eaton enables a more flexible data center design.