exacqVision has announced new Z-Series IP NVRs with 50% more storage capacity! With this increase in capacity, it's now possible to store up to 120TB of video, which means you can purchase fewer recorders for your installation or facility. Less recorders results not only less rack space needed, but an improvement in energy efficiency and a reduction the cost of ownership. Not only will you save space and money, but Z-Series NVRs offer high performance, reliability and capacity for the most demanding video applications.
- Includes 8 IP camera licenses
- Compatible with thousands of IP camera models
- Expandable to over 1.6PB with exacqVision S-Series networked storage
- Compatible with all exacqVision recorders and software for maximum scalability
- Continuously record during single power source failure with dual power supplies
- Enterprise-class, continuous-duty hard drives
- Uniterrupted operation and video preservation in event of one or two drive failures via RAID 5 or RAID 6
- Hot spare drive options for automatic replacement of failed drive
- Solid-state drive for Linux or Windows operating system
- Monitors hardware health in exacqVision client and with email/text notifications
For more features and specifications from the new exacq Z-Series for IP Cameras, please download the spec sheets below:
For more information on security solutions or to discuss using exacq products in your facility or next installation, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative today!