Don’t throw away your old tester. Trade it in for cash when you upgrade to a Fluke Networks Versiv OptiFiber Pro Quad OTDR or CertiFiber Pro Quad OLTS. Fluke Networks will pay you $2,000 for your qualifying (SM+MM) OLTS or OTDR trade in, and an additional $250 when you purchase a GOLD support contract. Click here for more information, terms and conditions and to download the rebate form.
OptiFiber Pro OTDR
With certain models of the OptiFiber Pro OTDR included in the Fiber Round Up Promotion, we wanted to highlight this enterprise-level solution.
OptiFiber Pro is the first OTDR built from the ground up for enterprise fiber optic cabling testing. OptiFiber Pro is focused on reducing costs while enhancing productivity and improving network reliability. A little more about this innovative solution:
- First OTDR with a smartphone user-interface
- Industry's shortest event and attenuation dead zones
- Accelerate fiber certification with the fastest set-up and trace times
- SmartLoop OTDR introduces the testing of two fibers in a single test eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
- Improve resource utilization with custom configurations for projects and users
- Simplify use with DataCenter OTDR mode and EventMap view
- Custom project folders
- Compatible with Linkware Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare Cable Test Management Software.