Get Your Copy of Siemon's Cabling Contractor Best Practices: The Impact of Termination Speed on Your Bottom Line!
As a network cabling contractor, you need to keep an eye on product costs. When it comes to the cabling products you choose, you’re balancing your customer’s needs against what works for your bottom line. Read how termination times impact your profits and find out how you can lower them!
- Drive labor efficiencies that give you the breathing room to profitably bid lower labor
How the amount of time saved per jack can add up to significantly better profits
Download Cabling Contractor Best Practice: The Impact of Termination Speed on Your Bottom Line today and discover how you can do the job faster than your competitor, bid lower, win the job, and still turn a decent profit.
The Siemon TurboTool offers many benefits, including:
- Faster and more reliable for terminations: it simultaneously seats and cuts all eight cable conductors, allowing a four-pair outlet to be terminated in a single action
- Simple: the ergonomic design delivers increased productivity and reduced hand fatigue
- Durable: the steel construction ensures long-term, reliable operation under the toughest conditions
- Flexible: for use with flat, angled and keystone cat 5e and cat 6 UTP MAX outlets