Versiv At a Glance
The Versiv family accelerates and error proofs every step of the process of copper and fiber certification and OTDR testing. The ProjX management system helps ensure jobs are done correctly the first time and helps tracks progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly for all media and test limits. The Taptive user interface simplifies set-up, eliminates testing errors, and speeds troubleshooting.
Certifying cabling starts with systems design and ends with systems acceptance. The faster that cable testing process goes, the more profitable you’ll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down -testing to the wrong limits, waiting for lead technicians to set-up or troubleshoot, misinterpreting results, and trouble putting together reports that customers can understand.
- ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from setup to systems acceptance, making sure all Ethernet and network cable tests are completed correctly
- Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up, eliminates errors and speeds troubleshooting
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports for copper and fiber (OLTS / OTDR) using LinkWareTMManagement Software
- Switch media, testing types or projects without losing your place on the job
- Industry leading copper and fiber optic cabling certification and troubleshooting capability in a single, modular, future-ready design
- Wired and Wi-Fi network troubleshooting module available
Getting Started with Versiv
This NEW video series will walk you through answers that address common FAQ including unboxing, set up and more of your Versiv. Click on a link below to view your video of interest.