Today’s enterprise data centers are rapidly reaching their limits in terms of networking capacity and physical space. With cabinet and rack systems designed to fit every facility’s unique and changing needs, optimizing the space in the data center will ultimately accommodate greater network functionality for your growing business. The cornerstone of any data center is the rack and cabinet foundation it is run from- the right data center storage solution greatly impacts security and available space, along a host of other factors.
Great Lakes Case and Cabinet offers a compact and space saving solution with the WM Series Wall Mount. Multiple mounting options, including an optional indoor pole kit, allows industrial control panels and network equipment to be set up in areas where space is limited. With security in mind, independently locking front and rear sections allow more controlled access. The design, which features a swing out center section, permits easy wiring and maintenance.
More Features in Great Lakes Case and Cabinet WM Series Wall Mounts:
- 19" EIA 310-E Compliant
- Horseshoe knockouts on the top and bottom of the enclosure allow already configured patch panels to be installed
- 2 pair of #12-24 rails, fully adjustable; includes tack mtg. hardware
- Solid Steel, Plexiglas, or Mesh Doors
- 1, 2, and 3" conduit and horseshoe knockouts on top and bottom of rear section; 1, 2, and 3" on rear section
- Full piano hinge provides added strength for rear section
- Dust Kit available to protect equipment in high dust/industrial areas
- Reversible cabinet for left or right hand swing-out
- Vented side panels for air flow
- Weight tested to ½" of deflection
- Optional Wall Mount Pole Kit available to mount WM to indoor poles
Interested in learning more about Great Lakes Case and Cabinet Wall Mount Solutions? Download the Weight Capacity Spotlight Sheet and the Wall Mount Comparison Chart:
|Weight Capacity Spotlight Sheet||Wall Mount Comparison Chart|
For more information on cabinet and rack system solutions or to discuss using Great Lakes Case and Cabinet products in your facility or next installation, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative today! You can also find Great Lakes Case and Cabinet products on eAccu-Tech.