Hanwha Techwin recently featured its new Wisenet 5 Chipset and Processing Technology at ISC West. Developed exclusively for professional security applications, Wisenet 5 is the most significant core technology developed by Hanwha Techwin, and it is at the heart of the unparalleled performance and capabilities of the company's recently introduced Wisenet X Series surveillance solutions. Wisenet 5 technology sets new benchmarks for surveillance performance, functionality and intelligence at the edge.
"The introduction of Hanwha's Wisenet 5 Chipset and Processing Technology far exceeds the significance of any product introduction we have made to date," said Miguel Lazatin, Director, Product and Channel Marketing. "Wisenet 5 sets the benchmark for a much higher level of professional surveillance performance that will impact and improve the entire Hanwha surveillance offering moving forward."
Wisenet 5 technology provides:
- industry-leading 150dB Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- exceptionally clear images in extreme low and challenging light conditions
- better compression and data transfer performance via Hanwha's embedded WiseStream II technology
- license-free audio and video analytics
- a USB port for easy lens focus and viewing angle adjustments
- dual SD card slots for increased on-board storage
- advanced image stabilization using a gyro sensor
Hanwha continues to actively pursue new and innovative core technologies to further improve the performance of their surveillance solutions ranging from new optical lens design, to SoC (System on a Chip) development and deep learning with advanced analytics.