For network speeds and bandwidth demands that require dependable, high-performance infrastructure, 10Gb Category 6A cable is the go-to choice. A robust network infrastructure enhances any data center or office network, allowing the rapid and secure transmissions of large documents, business transactions and client history. Ensuring your project or facility is installing quality copper cable like CommScope's GigaSPEED X10D provides that 10Gb ethernet performance for improved bandwidth, data throughput and network efficiency well into the future.
Using an innovative optimized material technology (OMT) platform, CommScope's GigaSPEED X10D cables not only feature a reduced core, but also offer optimized transmission performance — giving network managers increased rack space and airflow without introducing alien crosstalk. GigaSPEED X10D is easy to install, backwards compatible with 1G switches, and provides the additional bandwidth customers need for future applications, including 1G+ WLAN overlay guest networks and tomorrow’s webinar requirements. Take a look at some of the features and benefits to using GigaSPEED:
- Delivers unprecedented performance in insertion loss and all forms of crosstalk
- Four-pair construction with finned inner jacket surface and center isolator member provide the extra margin of performance
- Cables constructed with a single jacket for optimum size and improved handling
- Offered in plenum, non-plenum and low smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) versions
- Backed by CommScope's 20-year extended product warranty and applications assurance
- RoHS compliant
The SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D High Density Shielded Solution Guide is a great place to start for those looking for a more in-depth, technical overview of the GigaSPEED X10D system:
For more information about CommScope's GigaSPEED XD10 cable solution, to learn more about how CommScope can help on your next project, or for any other inquiries, contact your local Accu-Tech sales representative today!