Introducing Hitachi Cable America’s (HCA) enhanced furcation tube. HCA's furcation tubing solutions provide fiber protection for many applications. It is ideal for building up unsupported fiber or the breaking-out of multi-fiber cables for termination. HCA enhanced furcation tube is designed for low shrinkage over a wide temperature range. The reinforced furcation tube consists of an inner tube surrounded by aramid yarn and an outer jacket. It is designed to terminate a wide range of connector styles. The inner tube can be sized to accept bare or buffered fiber. HCA also has a bare tube offering where enhanced fiber protection is not necessary such as with couplers and splitters. HCA’s furcation tubes are designed and color matched to work with our NanoCore™ line of micro distribution fiber optic cables.
Features & Benefits include:
- Tight dimensional control for easy fiber insertion
- Variety of sizing options to meet customer requirements
- UL94 V-0 material options
- 18 color options
- Low shrinkage for improved environmental performance
- Standard material options include Hytrel® and PVDF
- Bare fiber or tight buffered protection options
- Wide operation temperature range material options (-40 deg. C to 85 deg. C)
- Tube can be customized to customer standards (minimum order quantities may apply)
- Color matched to all HCA fiber optic colors
Also available: Reinforced Furcation Tube!
Check out Hitachi Cable America's Furcation Tubing Part Number Builder!