Hitachi Cable America continues to produce new and improved cables to improve your network's efficiency, while readying your business for the future. Category 7 StratoGig-HD® cable is designed to deliver maximum throughput up to 100 meters for todays and tomorrow’s applications. Its construction allows it to accommodate industrial Ethernet, high-temp PoE++ (IEEE 802.3bt) up to 95 watts, HDBaseT 5Play and future high-speed Ethernet applications. The individually shielded pairs deliver exceptional noise immunity and ensure optimum signal transmissions. No other cable is as capable as the StratoGig-HD® cable.
Plenum Category 7 StratoGig-HD® Cable
- Tested from 1 MHz to 600 MHz
- Compliant to ISO 11801 Class F (Category 7) requirements
- Conductor pairs are individually wrapped in foil
- 3rd Party Certified HDBaseT performance to 100 meters
- low-smoke, flame-retardant thermoplastic
Category 7 StratoGig-HD® Cable Applications
- HDBaseT to 100m
- 10G Base T 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE, PoE+, PoE++
- Future applications beyond 10 Gb/s
Hitachi Cable America products are made in the USA.