Hitachi Cable America introduces the new Supra 10G-XE™ Category 6A UTP cable. Available in both plenum and riser rated constructions, the new Supra 10G-XE delivers exceptional Category 6A performance while maintaining a small 0.275 inch outside diameter. Utilizing HCA’s Noise Control Barrier™, the Supra 10G-XE supports 10 gigabit Ethernet to the maximum distance of 100 meters as identified in the TIA-568-C.2 standard. Since it is a UTP cable, it can be mated to UTP connectivity. The Supra 10G-XE is UL verified to Category 6A and Made in USA at Hitachi’s Manchester, NH facility. Lifetime Warranty available through Hitachi’s certified installers.
Plenum and Riser Category 6A Cable
- REACH & RoHS 2 compliant.
- Made in USA.
- UL Verified TIA-568-C.2.
- Low Smoke Plenum construction.
- Tested from 1 to 660 MHz.
- Small O.D. allows more cables per conduit.
- Noise Control Barrier (NCB) technology allows for a reduced outside diameter and superior protection from outside electrical noise, such as Alien Crosstalk and EMI.
- Supports up to 100 watts for Power Over Ethernet (PoE).