HCL series low diameter patch cords from Hubbell reduce cable congestion associated with high density installation in data centers, wall mount enclosures and Category 6A panels. These cords greatly improve airflow, cooling and card management and are designed to exceed TIA component limits for NEXT and Return Loss. In addition, they feature significant cross-sectional-area reductions as compared to traditional Category 6A and 6 cables. The smaller size makes port access easier, and helps adds, moves and changes occur more quickly. Cable routing is also easier, and size requirements for cable trays and organizers are reduced.
The features of Hubbell's low diameter patch cords include:
- Over 50% cross sectional area reduction on 6A provides improved air flow
- High flexibility: stranded conductors with soft, flexible cable jacket provide easy cable management
- Plug optimized: allows for easy access to high density switch ports
- ETL Verified for TIA Component NEXT and Return Loss
- Designed to exceed TIA component NEXT and Return Loss values
- S-shield provides superior ANEXT control on 6A version
- Improved bend radius: 63% improvement on C6A and 40% on C6
- Reduced airflow resistance and improved cooling
- Over 30% reduction in weight puts less stress on cable support infrastructure
- Soft flexible cable for easy cable management
- Backwards compatible to lower categories
Lower your switch operating temperatures and simplify your cable management with HCL series cords from Hubbell.