Eaton's B-Line series enhanced Flextray™ system now offers more benefits to help you work more efficiently at your next project. The Flextray wire basket is perfect for commercial and data center cable management, and you can easily adapt your tray to fit your job-site application. Now, the enhanced Flextray system incorporates even more features to help you increase your job-site flexibility and help you reduce your total installed cost through material and labor savings.
From the addition of the new corner radius to the enhanced drop out and blind end accessories, the Flextray™ system from Eaton offers several features to increase flexibility and save time:
- Up to 50% less splicing hardware required across all sizes and widths, making installation faster
- Save up to 80% on field fabrication by using the corner radius support to create radiused horizontal fittings
- Enhanced accessories eliminated the need for hardware
Plus, the Flextray system offers the following features and benefits:
- Easily modified for both horizontal and vertical transitions
- "T" weld safety-edge protects the cable and the installer during installation
- UL Classified as an equipment grounding conductor
- Available in a variety of finishes to meet environmental and aesthetic requirements
- Wide breadth of height and width options for straight sections
With these great benefits, the enhanced Flextray system from Eaton is equipped to offer you flexibility and savings for your next installation.