Chief's exclusive features save time, setting the industry standard for projector mount solutions. The new SYSAU Suspended Ceiling Projector System also solves problems like inconsistent ceiling grid systems, adjustment and cumbersome installation processes with a host of innovative, tool-free features. The SYS474UB, as seen above, includes a flexible and scalable plenum-rated storage box.
SYS474UB Storage Features
- Plenum-rated enclosure is scalable to fit AV equipment
- Shift enclosure along tile bridge to avoid plenum interferences
- Removable covers enable side access in shallow plenum spaces and full access from above
- Six trade size conduit knockouts in 0.5", 1", 1.5" (12, 25, 38 mm)
- Flexible conduit knockouts allow high voltage conduit to pass through plenum box when the power is facing into the room below.
Surgex Powered System Features
- Patented multi-stage protection includes industrial-grade surge protection and EMI/RFI noise filtration
- Improves the reliability and functionality of equipment by safeguarding from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime
- Features non-volatile spike protection with LED power indicator
- Non-current limiting design passes full power on a regular circuit; redundant protection circuits
Download the Projector Mount Selection Guide below for more information about these mounting solutions: