TE Connectivity's new NG4access ODF platform addresses the cable management challenges of today’s high density environments while balancing industry-leading fiber termination density with circuit accessibility. From minimizing your labor requirements, to faster deployment and delivery, the NG4access ODF was designed with innovation and accessibility in mind.
NG4access ODF is a new optical fiber distribution frame (ODF), universal chassis, adapter pack, and cabled module solution set that delivers equal front and rear technician access, the ability to mix-and-match fiber connector types within each frame chassis, and industry-leading termination density. The NG4access ODF features a host of TE innovations and sets new standards for managing high density fiber and cabling in the central office, head end and data center.
Why NG4access ODF?
- Manage your high density networks — NG4access ODF offers industry-leading termination densities
- Modularized functionality enables rapid cable routing and connections as well as build-as-you-grow fiber capacity
- Designed for easy technician access to all cables and connectors for rapid installation, turn-ups and maintenance
- Superior performance — reduced bend radius fiber reduces attenuation caused from tight bends and frequent handling. Low-loss connectors help maintain optimal network uptime.
- The NG4access universal adapter pack — an adapter pack that is designed to accept a variety of connector types including singlemode, multimode, angled and ultra polished connectors. Staggered adapter pack design provides for easier fiber identification and access.
- The NG4access universal chassis and access tray — a 7” universal chassis supports up to 576 (LC) or 288 (SC) connections. Each chassis includes up to 24 access trays. A single access tray can hold up to (2) LC12 or SC6 adapter packs, cabled modules or MPO modules or VAM modules, which can be mix-and-matched in the same chassis.
Take a Virtual Tour
Experience all that the NG4access ODF has to offer in this interactive product tour. View detailed animations, illustrations, video and more.
If you're interested in the NG4 Access OFD Platform, check out these other related TE Connectivity solutions:
Find out more about TE Connectivity's end-to-end Quareo physical layer management solution, that combines hardware and software elements to provide accurate visibility on the state of the physical network at all times by clicking here.