Innovation is the name of the game! In June, Tripp Lite rolled out the newest wall-mount cooling unit, the SRCOOL2KWM. The self-contained 2,000 BTU air conditioning unit provides chilled air to wall-mounted rack enclosures by mounting directly on top of the cabinet, saving valuable floor space. This latest cooling unit is ideal for sectors, such as education and small businesses, where wall-mount cabinets are often used to adapt spaces. The space-saving, energy-efficient SRCOOL2KWM filters and dehumidifes air, then cools the air and directs it through the ventilated front door or side panel of the cabinet.
Tripp Lite's new SRCOOL2KWM cooling unit is more efficient than other units because the magnetic air scoop attached to the front of the unit pushes the cool air directly toward your equipment. This unit also allows for more convenience with its plug and play operation and network management capabilities that allow you to monitor and adjust temperature and humidity remotely.
The SRCOOL2KWM features include:
- Close-coupled energy-saving cooling directed at equipment instead of whole room
- 2,000 BTU (0.6 kW) of cooling capacity
- Prevents equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations
- Eco-friendly R134A refrigerant meets environmental standards
- Magnetic front scoop directs cool air through rack's ventilated door or side panel to cool overheated rack equipment
- Magnetic door panel prevents warm air from entering cabinet
- Restarts automatically after power failures
- Intuitive push-button control panel features LCD display and diagnostic LEDs
- Operates at noise levels comparable to an average office setting
Gain peace of mind knowing your IT equipment will not overheat with a Tripp Lite cooling unit! Think Tripp Lite for your next big project!