Contractor Certification is a critical component of successful installations, yet it is often overlooked or not maintained. The best designs, products and installation practices always provide customers with the best return-on investment. Becoming a Certified Contractor or using a Certified Contractor to install and warranty projects will ensure the customer enjoys reliable network performance today and in the future.
Legrand has one of the most selective programs worldwide for its Ortronics product line. The best contractors in the industry are selected for the Certified Contractor program. Each Certified Contractor company is required to meet and maintain the certification training requirements for managers and technicians:
- At least 1 Project Manager attends a 2-day management certification course
- 30% of technicians successfully complete a 1-day hands on copper, fiber and Layer Zero installation course and a 7-module eCertification course on relevant standards, installation, testing and maintenance
Interested in Legrand's Contractor Certification? Download the Legrand Contractor Certification Application
As a certified contractor there are a number of resources at your disposal. Here's just a brief list of resources available to you, including training courses and warranty statements.
Legrand had a variety of upcoming Training Courses and Webinars, all with BICSI Credit:
Upcoming Live Training Courses
- Live Technician Certification Course - 7 BICSI Credits
- Live Management Certification Course - 15 BICSI Credits
Upcoming Online Courses
- eCertification Online Course - 5 BICSI Credits
Upcoming A/V Webinars
- USB in A/V Applications - 1 BICSI Credit
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) Deep Dive Technology Exploration for AV Design and Integration – 1 BICSI Credit
- Digital Video At Length - Connectivity Options For HD Content – 1 BICSI Credit
- Deploying USB, HDMI and DisplayPort Bus Powered Solutions in A/V System Design– 1 BICSI Credit
- An Introduction to MATV Design and Application – 1 BICSI Credit
For more information on Legrand's Contractor Training and Resources, Legrand's solutions for your facility or upcoming projects, or for any other questions, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative today!