From networking access to interactive programming, digital displays and smart TV's offer cost effective and flexible video content solutions for lobbies, hallways, dining rooms and event halls, among many other places. To create an integrated system, it's important to not only ensure quality devices at the end point for user interaction, but to also make sure that areas such as the wall outlets and cable through-put are aesthetically pleasing and efficient. Legrand's wide selection of professional AV installation support materials, including faceplates, junctions boxes, recessed mounts and TV cable power kits can fit this bill for any jobsite!
Wall Mount Flat Screen TV Cable Power Kit
The easiest solution for running flat screen TV cables behind walls is Legrand's CMK70 flat creen TV cord and cable power kit. This all inclusive kit provides everything you need to hide power cords, HDMI Cables and other component wires in the wall in under 30 minutes. No electrician or hard wiring required.
- Simple installation: Do-it-yourself kit allows for neat and easy installation in under 30 minutes with no electrician or hard wiring involved.
- Pre-wired all inclusive kit: All parts and tools needed for installation are included in the kit, including a pre-wired power cable.
- Hide low voltage cables: Perfect for hiding low voltage cables such as HDMI and other component wires.
- Kit Includes: 2 power grommets with a 54" harness, 6' power cord, hole saw and fish tape.
For those interested in learning more about Legrands professional looking solution for mounting flat screens, take a look at the frequently asked questions document here:
Two-Gang Metal Recessed TV Box
A critical, but often overlooked component for ensuring that your job site looks like a high quality installation, mounting boxes, especially recessed versions that can hold multiple outlets, are a hot commodity. Perfect for commercial applications, or in areas where the smaller TV cable power kit that was mentioned above wouldn't quite serve the applications needs, a two-gang box with an aesthetic appeal is sure to do the trick. In addition to its all steel construction, these boxes also accept MC, AC, Rommex or Conduit, and can have a variety of faceplates installed from Legrands wide product set of faceplates and interchangeable duplex modules.
- All Steel Construction
- Integral 35 cubic inch electrical box
- Side mount or face mount
- Mounts to either side of steel studs
- Adjustable for 1/2" to 1 1/2" sheet rock
- Concentric knock outs 1/2" to 3/4"
- Accepts MC, AC, Romex or Conduit
For those looking to fit recessed quality gang boxes for commercial applications, this is certainly one of Legrand's most popular products. Take a look at this informational PDF to learn more:
For more information regarding Legrands professional AV solutions, or to learn more about how Legrand products could help your next job, contact your local Accu-Tech representative today!