Manufactured with resilient, user-focused features, Leviton's new CAT 6A Universal Tool-Free Plug offers easy field terminations from a 22- to 26-gauge solid or stranded conductor, allowing it to be used with a variety of cable types. The new universal connector features a solid die-cast zinc body that provides superior alien crosstalk suppression and protects critical data from EMI/RFI (electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference). The CAT 6A Universal Tool-Free Plug accommodates a variety of network applications, including 10GBASE-T networks, direct connection to Ethernet devices in fixed locations and 100W Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Offers easy field termination without special tools
- Robust die-cast housing provides durability and shielding benefits
- Shielding provides EMI/RFI protection, signal isolation and excellent alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression
- Terminates from 26- to 22-gauge solid or stranded conductors for use on various cable types
- 360 degree shield housing provides secure data transmission
- Long release latch ensures easy insertion and removal in confined spaces