Siemon, a leading global network infrastructure specialist, is pleased to announce a new E-Book that covers a variety of topics on emerging LAN, data center and intelligent building networking applications and trends. Entitled, “Advanced Network Infrastructure 2015,” this free 64-page E-Book is designed to provide a broad audience of IT decision makers—from the CIO to the network engineer—with new and important information on network infrastructure that will help them strategically plan for 2015.
Included in the E-Book’s in-depth coverage is everything from unique designs and technologies that can deliver cost savings and improved performance in a variety of environments, to key cabling considerations surrounding upcoming standards and trends.
The free 64-page E-Book includes:
- Zone Cabling for Cost Savings
- Killer App Alert: IEEE 802.11ac 5 GHz Wireless Update and Structured Cabling Implications
- Advantages of Using Siemon Shielded Cabling Systems to Power Remote Network Devices
- Data Center Storage Evolution: An Update on Storage Network Technologies Including DAS, NAS and SAN
- The Need for Low-Loss Multifiber Connectivity in Today’s Data Center
- Considerations for Choosing Top-of-Rack in Today’s Fat-Tree Switch Fabric Configurations
- Tech Brief: SFP+ Cables and Encryption – Cost-Effective Alternatives Overcome Vendor Locking
- Getting Smart, Getting Rugged: Extending LANs into Harsher Environments
- Case Study: L.A. Dodgers Hit a Home Run with Cabling Upgrade from Siemon
To download the free Advanced Network Infrastructure 2015 E-book, visit Siemon.com/NetworkingEBook
Originally posted on blog.siemon.com.