Chatsworth Products' (CPI) newly redesigned CUBE-iT™ Wall-Mount Cabinet was recently launched during the 2018 BICSI Winter Conference and Exhibition in Orlando. Feedback from CPI team members and booth staff was that attendees patiently waited in line throughout the event to witness its new features and benefits and interact with the cabinet.
The CUBE-iT Wall-Mount Cabinet is one of CPI's most popular wall cabinets to date and was developed with practicality and effectiveness in mind. The cabinet's exceptional strength and sturdiness has made this cabinet ideal for supporting communications equipment, such as horizontal cross connect or a consolidation point, in telecommunications rooms or public spaces. With practicality and effectiveness still in mind, as CPI engineers set out to make enhancements to the cabinet, new design features and improvements were incorporated to elevate the cabinet's security, aesthetics, airflow and ease-of-use.
New key features:
- Front door has an optional tempered glass window that provides a robust, high-quality viewing panel and a modernized look
- UL® 2416 Listed 300lb (136kg) load rating provides tested support for heavier equipment
- Rear panel features removable panels with rectangular knockout — perfect for retrofit applications over existing equipment and cabling
- Optional, low-decibel (31 dB), dual-fan kit provides equipment cooling without interfering noise, making the cabinet ideal for use in public spaces where noise is a distraction
- Single lock and key on the front door provides access to the cabinet
- Internal latch mechanism - only accessible when the front door is open - secures the rear panel
- High airflow vent pattern for improved airflow management
- Variety of fan kits available for improved equipment cooling
- Three-part, swing-out design enables easy access to the front and rear of installed equipment
- Hinge design and quick release pins allow the installer to remove the rear panel for easier installation on the wall
- Factory-prepped bonding feature provides fast connection to Telecommunication Busbar (ground) and reduces installation time
- Rear panel features cable tie and attachment points for accessory rack-mount brackets
Use CUBE-iT Wall Mount Cabinet to meet growing demands, Power over Ethernet (PoE) deployments, faster wireless and premise networks, audio and video equipment, security and monitoring equipment and smart building initiatives.