- Compact, rugged enclosure for installing access points in physically challenging environments
- Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for use in indoor/outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments
- UV stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight
- Virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Plastic is easily drilled and machined for custom cable ingress and installation
- Enclosure is paintable
- Light gray back-box and cover are UL94-V0 rated polycarbonate plastic
- Screws are recessed into cover
- Interior size: 10.5” x 8.8" x 3.7” deep
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Download the Oberon NEMA Wireless Enclosures for Stadiums Flyer for additional information on Model 1020-00 and other Oberon Stadium Solutions:
For more information about Oberon's secure infrastructure solutions for wireless networks, to learn more about which of their solutions would best fit your facility, or for any other inquires, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative. You can also find Oberon Model 1020 on eAccu-Tech.