Net-Verse™ Cabinets are the preferred choice for applications that require scalability and cost efficiency in Colocation, Data Center or Enterprise deployments.
Adaptive design features include fully adjustable equipment rails that cater to both server and switch applications. The cabinets have multi-point locking front and rear doors and locking side panels for enhanced security. Its versatility is further supported by two full length combination PDU/lashing brackets that can accommodate up to (2) PDU's on each side of the cabinet.
"Panduit's Net-Verse™ Cabinets offer customers a flexible and cost efficient cabinet solution for enhanced data center agility and scalability, especially in the colocation and cloud environments," said Marc Naese, Vice President, Data Center Business Unit.
The Net-Verse™ Cabinets compliments Panduit's line of configurable and energy efficient Net-Access™ Cabinets.
Features and Benefits
• Fully adjustable e-rail offers application flexibility
• Optional in-cabinet blanking panels and UAC containment system tomanage airflow and thermal efficiency
• Multi-point locking doors and locking side panels provides enhanced security
• 2 full height multi purpose PDU/cable management brackets for mounting PDUs or lashing cables.
• Load ratings: static – 3000 lbs. (1360 kg); rolling – 1100 lbs. (500 kg)
• Cabinet sizes available: Width: 600mm, 800mm; Depth: 1000mm, 1200mm; Height: 42 RU, 45 RU