The Importance of Industrial Connectivity
With the transition to Ethernet-connected controllers, computers, high speed motion control, cameras and power electronics, new approaches to industrial connectivity are required.
The PanGen® Industrial Automation Connectivity offering from General Cable and Panduit helps ensure the continuity and reliability of data throughout the factory floor to the enterprise. The PanGen Industrial Automation offering complies with various industry standards, such as ANSI, TIA, ODVA and ISO/IEC, resulting in optimum data transfer reliability.
General Cable and Panduit offer the following products for the Industrial Automation industry:
- Industrial Ethernet Cables & Connectivity
- Connecting the Automated Industrial Environment with COPPER
- Connecting the Automated Industrial Environment with FIBER
- Industrial Communications Protocol Cable Solutions
- Industrial Cable Solutions for Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- S/FTP Cable Solutions for Environments
World Class Installation and SupportQuality installation of PanGen Industrial Automation Connectivity is available through an extensive network of specially trained and certified installers. Meeting stringent qualification requirements, Panduit Industrial Automation Certified Partners receive continuous training on products, standards and installation practices. The PanGen Industrial Automation Connectivity offering comes with prompt, nationwide technical support for customers from the design stage to post-system-installation support.
PanGen Industrial Automation System WarrantyPanGen IA installations are eligible for the PanGen Industrial Automation 25-year system warranty*, which provides:
- 100% coverage to repair or replace defective IA components covered by the system warranty
- Compliance with all applicable ANSI, TIA, ODVA and ISO/IEC standards
- One point of contact for all inquiries ( USAPartners@panduit.com)