Zero Connect's factory terminated trunk and harness assemblies are designed to eliminate the need to field terminate connectors. Using Zero's pre-terminated trunk and harness assemblies provides for superior fiber terminations, considering the connectors are terminated in a controlled factory environment to exacting standards. Another huge advantage to using pre-terminated assemblies is the reduction in installation time. This reduces the cost for your project and allows you to get your techs making you money somewhere else!
- Multiple cable constructions available, including 250um Data Center, 900um Distribution, 250um Loose Tube, Interlocking Armor, Armor and Indoor/Outdoor
- 900um, 2.0mm and 3.0mm furcation as well as 2.00mm for Uniboot
- Fiber Types including Singlemode, 62.5 OM1, 50um OM2, OM3 and OM4
- Connector Options: MTP/MPO, LC, LC Uniboot, SC, ST, SC/APC and FC/APC
- Pulling eyes available
- Multiple packaging options
- OFNR, OFNP and LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) available
- 100% tested and backed by a lifetime warranty
- Standard construction and strand counts in stock for quick turn around
- Custom staggers and leg lengths available
- Industry standard pinning orientations per customer requirements
Zero Connect's pre-terminated trunk and harness assemblies allow you to work more efficiently.