We're incredibly excited to introduce Great Lakes Case and Cabinets updated line of Enhanced Networking (EN) Enclosures! The EN Enclosures provide cable management and cooling support for networking and switch applications and are available in a variety enclosure configurations, heights, and sizes.
Features of the Enhanced Networking (EN) Enclosures Line:
- Two pairs of black powder coated, universal 19" #10-32 mounting rails with RMU marking; 3/8" sq. (M6) rails also available
- Front rails are fixed and recessed; Rear rails are fully adjustable
- Designed with a Flexible Mounting Profile (FMP), a series of holes along each rail that falls outside of the mounting profile; allows mounting of power strips, cable management, patch panels, etc.
- PDU mounting brackets that allow button mounting of major industry PDUs
- Optional zero RMU mounting brackets allow vertical mounting of 19" power strips
- Grounding kit with quick disconnect wires are included with each EN configuration
- Fingers (made up of 7 RMU sections) are pre-installed on all rails and align with RMUs for clean cable pathways
- Additional kits (or single finger sections) are available
Check out the video below to see the entire Enhanced Networking (EN) Enclosures Line:
For more information on EN Enclosures or to discuss using them in your facility or next jobsite, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative today! You can also find Great Lakes Case and Cabinet products on eAccu-Tech.