Data security is a problem that every business faces. Especially as the amount of data that businesses process and store steadily increases. Understanding the need for physical security for expensive and critical IT equipment, Hubbell Premise Wiring has developed Rail Mounted Security Enclosures and Server Brackets. These solutions ensure that servers can't be removed or altered, protecting both the equipment and the data stored on or processed through them.
Hubbell’s enclosures and server brackets mount on the rails of racks, four-post server frames, and full-size cabinets.The Rail Mounted Security Enclosures offer two depths, which allows them to be used with deeper equipment. The enclosure’s locking mechanism locks in two different places to make certain that equipment is secure. The enclosures also supports moves, adds, and changes. This makes future expansion possible without needing to purchase additional products. Hubbell’s new Rail Mounted Server Brackets can handle almost any type of server, with a 200-pound loading capacity and the ability to support and balance deep servers on standard or deep relay racks.
Additional Security Enclosures & Server Brackets Features:
- The HSE provides physical security for rail mounted equipment
- This security can prevent the equipment from Tamper, Damaged & Unauthorized Use
- 200-pound loading capacity
- Can be expanded or compressed after installation with active equipment
- Hubbell’s enclosures and server brackets mount on the rails of racks, four-post server frames, and full-size cabinets
- Full steel construction
To find out more about Hubbell's enclosures and server brackets, to learn about how Hubbell solutions can support your next install, or for any other questions, contact your local Accu-Tech representative today!