Technology has been woven into every aspect of our lives, from making purchases to scheduling appointments. Given our dependency upon technology, it has become vitally important to ensure the protection of the data we transmit via technology. It is pivotal that we implement layered security from the enterprise to the enclosure level in order to protect against accidental or intentional loss of vital information.
Security Enclosures All Levels (SEAL) from Great Lakes Case and Cabinet provides the security you need to ensure the protection of the data transmitted by your facility. SEAL is a robustly-designed product family that addresses various security requirements - sealed tightly to prevent intrusion and accomodate airflow, power and cable flexibility - while emanating as the first layer of security in protecting equipment and priceless information.
The SEAL series from Great Lakes Case and Cabinet includes the following features to help you increase security in your data center:
- access control options, including an audit trail, real-time alerts and two-person authentication
- software integration connecting access control into DCIM (data center infrastructure management), BAS (building automation systems) and CCTV (closed-circuit television) systems
- handle options - mechanical, RFID & PIN, biometrics or integration (installing the handle and managing the cable for a complete plug-and-play solution)
- seamless encosures, including concealed and secure cable channels and tamper-resistant doors and side panels
- multi-level security for individual enclosures
- color-coding to signify specific security level or classification internal or external to the enclosure
With these features, the SEAL series from Great Lakes Case and Cabinet can help you ensure the security of the data transmitted through your data center.