The FiberWarrior OTDR offers a state-of-the-art system for testing, troubleshooting, and documenting optical fiber networks. Combining a high performance processor, sophisticated signal processing, and an advanced software design, the FiberWarrior provides users with a high quality solution for analyzing optical fiber in both the field and lab.
The small, lightweight design allows for easy portability, storage, and reduced bench-top space while the aluminum enclosure and specially engineered protective bumpers enhance field ruggedness. Performance of the FiberWarrior OTDR will leave you amazed at the speed and accuracy in which optical fibers are fully analyzed and stored to an internal disk. By using high performance avalanche photodiodes, lasers, and sophisticated A/D circuitry, the FiberWarrior significantly reduces test times as compared to other OTDRs. Additionally, the proprietary PWRScan system is designed to quickly and accurately automate the process of trace interpretation to greatly assist the process of understanding the condition of the fiber network.
Key Features & Benefits
- Modular Design Supports Multiple Interchangeable Test Systems
- Premium Quality, Sunlight Readable 8.4” Active TFT Color Touchscreen
- Advanced PWRScan™ Event Detection Algorithms for Accurate Reporting
- High Quality Aluminum Housing with Shock Resistant Bumpers
- Multimode & Single-mode (Quad) Testing in a Single Module
- Choice of Linux or Windows Operating Systems
- Real-Time, Averaging, and Auto-Test Modes
- Simple Report Generation
- USB and Ethernet Ports Allow Easy Access to the Outside World
- Small, Lightweight Package
- Kickstand for Optimum Viewing Angle
- AC and Rechargeable Battery Operation
If you are interested in the FiberWarrior Optical Time Domain Reflectometer, then take a look at this specification sheet, courtesy of Quiktron:
For more information about Quiktron's FiberWarrior OTDR, to learn about other Quiktron fiber solutions, or for any other questions you may have, contact your local Accu-Tech representative today!