Quiktron continues to display a sense of innovation and leadership in the industry with their new RapidRun Optical - their leanest-longest, fastest-strongest RapidRun solution yet! Designed to be the standard for in-wall A/V installations, it supports lengths up to 1000ft, up to a 4k resolution, up to 18Gbps bandwidth, and a connector diameter of 1/2". Perhaps more importantly is that it was designed to evolve with the components of your installation so that you only have to replace the connectors and not the cable for future upgrades. Below you can find some of the next generation features of the RapidRun Optical Runner cable which make it such a valuable solution.
- Resolutions Supported: 4k x 2k 60Hz, 4k x 2k 30Hz, 1080p, 720p, 480p
- HDMI Features Supported: Ethernet Return Channel, HDMI High Speed, HDCP, EDID, CEC,
- Audio Return Channel Data Rate Supported: 18Gbps
- Supports full 1080p, 4k, 3D HDMI features up to 1000ft
- Utilizes fiber cabling, so it is resistant to EMI/RFI interference
- Powered with USB at the display side (RX)
- In-wall rated HDMI signal extension
- Long distance HDMI signal extension
In addition to the above information, below you can find a spec sheet of the RapidRun Optical Runner Cable, courtesy of Legrand:
For more information about the Quiktron RapidRun Optical runner cable, to learn about how Quiktron fiber solutions can assist your next installation, or for any other questions, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative today!