When you are working on a project, your priorities include completing the installation in the shortest time and with the lowest cost possible. It can be difficult to find products that save both time and money.
The 4Dimension strut system from Eaton, B-Line saves you both time and money. The 4Dimension strut system changes how you build and install support systems for electrical, mechanical, plumbing, data centers and HVAC in new and retrofit commercial and industrial applications. Plus, it helps you compress project schedules, cut costs and increase configuration flexibility, all without sacrificing load.
The 4Dimension strut system offers:
- Up to 50% reduction in installation time for trapeze applications
- Up to 55% reduction in material cost in many applications
- Space and weight saving solutions by fully utilizing all four sides for ease and flexibility of installation
- Functional replacement for multi-layer trapeze and back to back strut system, with considerable cost and material savings
Some of the additional features of the 4Dimension strut system include:
- 4-sided functionality
- Superior strength, lighter weight for ease of transport, cut and assembly
- Modular design provides versatility; compatible with over 90% of current strut fittings and accessories
- SH hole accepts 5/8” hardware
- Innovative fitting solutions with virtually hundreds of possibilities
- Ideal for new and retrofit applications
- Meets or exceeds MFMA standards
With these great features, plus the savings in cost and time, the 4Dimensions strut system will add value to your next project. If you are interested in cutting down on cost of materials and time spent on installations, consider the 4Dimensions strut system for your project.