V800 Cabinets and Accessories
Siemon’s V800 cabinets provide a robust, cost-effective enclosure solution that provides valuable space on each side of the equipment rails for cable management, PDU mounting or connectivity on both the front and rear of the cabinet. The V800 cabinet is ideal for high-density data center environments, enabling increased cabling and equipment density while providing excellent accessibility and thermal efficiency. All of these features are integrated into a full-featured modular enclosure that is equally effective as a standalone network and server cabinet or in a multi-unit bayed configuration, offering a simple, scalable expansion path in any data center.
- Lightweight Stability Design provides an extremely stable, high-capacity cabinet without excessive weight
- Zero-U Modularity Half-height Zero-U panels can be mounted in any of the four quadrants (top left, bottom left, top right and bottom right) of both the front and rear of the cabinet
- Full Accessibility Doors Quick release, field reversible single piece front and split rear doors
- Integrated Side Panel Grounding Spring loaded grounding clips eliminate need for dedicated grounding conductors
- High-Flow Doors Contoured high density perforated door provides 71% perforation exceeding major IT equipment air flow requirements
- Fully Adjustable Equipment Rails Can be readily configured to support any range of equipment depths