Siemon Announces LightHouse™, an Expanded Portfolio of Advanced Fiber Cabling Solutions
Siemon recently announced the launch of its new LightHouse Advanced Fiber Solutions brand. Aligning the company’s established line of end-to-end fiber cable and connectivity systems with a wide array of new product innovations, Siemon’s LightHouse delivers a comprehensive range of high-performance fiber solutions to support nearly any network infrastructure.
The LightHouse family includes the most commonly used fiber cable and connectivity systems, and combines them with Siemon’s advanced, problem solving products to deliver a fiber portfolio unmatched in terms of total customer value.
Siemon’s LightHouse Advanced Fiber Solutions portfolio includes:
- Configurable end-to-end plug and play systems – Pre-terminated MTP, LC and SC cable assemblies and modules in Singlemode and Multimode supporting up to 40/100Gb/s, as well as feature-rich fiber management solutions, including the innovative LightStack™ ultra high-density plug and play system.
- Expanded fiber cable offering – Siemon’s comprehensive fiber cable line provides cost effective and readily available options across a full range of fiber types and performance levels, strand counts, jacket types, and constructions.
- Extensive fiber jumper and pigtail line – LC, SC, and ST assemblies in Singlemode OS1/OS2 and Multimode, ranging from OM1 to OM4.
- Innovative ultra high-density LC jumper – Siemon’s new LC BladePatch® jumper features an innovative push-pull latch and quick and easy field polarity changes designed for ultra high-density patching.
- Time-saving field-terminated connectors – High-performance epoxy-polish and mechanical splice field-terminated LC and SC connectors
- Easier fiber management – Expanded rack and wall-mount fiber enclosure options simplify high-density fiber cable and connectivity management and are enhanced by Siemon’s data center cabinet and cable management products
- Ruggedized fiber options – Siemon’s ruggedized LC fiber connectivity provides an IP66/67-rated seal for harsh environments
- Quick splicing – Siemon fusion splice system interfaces between bulk cable and LC duplex jumpers connected directly to active equipment
- High performance fiber solutions for POL/PON Systems including: Splitters, enclosures, cable, connectors and cable assemblies.