When you're working on a jobsite, you have so many aspects of the installation to worry about, from making sure you have the correct cabling to ensuring that the entire process runs smoothly. You may also worry about labeling the features you install. The DYMO® XTL™ 300 simplifies the labeling process and offers many great features to help you save time during your next installation.
The DYMO® XTL™ 300 is designed to make labeling easier and more efficient. With the DYMO® XTL™ 300, you can print labels from 1/4" (6 mm) up to 1" (24 mm), including heat-shrink tubes, barcode and pre-sized labels. Plus, labels are available in a full range of UL-rated materials and colors, so you can make sure your labels look exactly how you want them to look.
Additionally, the DYMO® XTL™ 300 includes the following features:
- Life-like on screen print preview and color display shows exactly how labels will look when applied to cables, pipes, panels and more
- Built-in label applications make getting started from the home screen easy
- Pre-set layouts for almost 100 patch panel models eliminate size and spacing guesswork
- Durable built-in cutter for fast label production
- PC-connectivity and free DYMO ID software for easy transfer of labels to and from the XTL 300 for jobsite editing and printing
- Pre-loaded templates ensure perfect formatting to save time
- Maximized print area helps reduce label waste
- Prints 1/4" (6 mm) up to 1" (24 mm) durable labels including continuous length tape, laminated wire/cable wraps, heat-shrink tubes and pre-sized labels
These features make creating labels with the DYMO® XTL™ 300 simple. DYMO® label makers and labels help facilitate fast and easy wire and cable identification. With the DYMO® XTL™ 300, you can simplify even the most complicated labeling projects.