Traditionally, it’s the AV integration firm that sells audio, video and communication solutions to an organization. Traditionally, it’s that organization’s facilities manager that make the technology purchasing decisions. However, times have changed and now it’s likely an IT director that has the most pull in those technology purchasing decisions.
Moderated by CI editor-in-chief Tom LeBlanc, a panel including folks from Belden and Accu-Tech will use a roundtable discussion format to tackle issues preventing better communication between AV integrators and IT departments:
- What’s the root of IT directors’ skepticism toward AV integrators?
- Steps toward creating a common language that would inspire confidence
- How integrators can do a better job of delivering networked AV systems
- Tips on how to build network solutions for individual customers
- Product solutions such as RevConnect by Belden