Industrial telecommunications projects need to stay organized and properly labelled to present the professional, high quality demeanor now expected of those in the industry. To stay up to code with the latest ANSI and TIA/EIA labeling standards, but still have a cost-effective, rugged and versatile solution, there's one labeler sure to meet your needs: The Rhino 5200 Label Maker.
Time is money, and exclusive one-touch “Hot Keys” save you both on every job. Just press one “Hot Key” to automatically size, space and format text for perfect patch panel labels – then press another to print matching cable flags or face plate tabs, without retyping! It’s just as easy to print module and fixed-length labels, horizontal and vertical wire wraps, terminal and 110 blocks and much more. Print Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes. Access 100+ industry symbols, fractions and punctuation marks with a few quick keystrokes. Add the optional quick-charging lithium-ion battery for uninterrupted productivity.
Features of the DYMO 5200 labeler:
- Meets all ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-B industry labeling standards
- Exclusive, one-touch "Hot Keys" automatically size, space and format label text for electrical and patch panels, terminal and 110 blocks, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, vertical and fixed-length applications
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes on 3/4" wide labels - ideal for asset management
- Labels up to 77% faster than the competition*
- Last-label memory; storage for up to 100 of the labels you use most
- Symbol library includes more than 100 pre-programmed industry symbols
- Integrated rubber bumpers for slip-resistant grip, protection against damage from falls
To learn more about the DYMO 5200, take a look at this product spec sheet, courtesy of DYMO:
For more information on the DYMO 5200, or to learn about other DYMO solutions to your labeling needs, contact your local Accu-Tech representative today!