When you need to extend wireless services throughout a building, multiple buildings, or a campus, you need TE Connectivity's FlexWave Spectrum. It is the market's most flexible, scalable and complete solution for addressing coverage and capacity needs for current and emerging wireless networks. It provides edge-to-edge bandwidth and multi-band flexibility. FlexWave Spectrum also offers industry-leading element management that includes on-site or remote accessible system alarming and management of network elements and the cable infrastructure. Spectrum is a scalable platform that allows for easy system growth in size and scope of solution, whether the system needs to scale to reach new service areas inside of buildings or add bandwidth and capacity as necessary.
FlexWave Spectrum can be designed to suit any size and shape property. Unlike any other solution available, the Expansion Units may be cascaded to provide overall system growth. If your property or wireless needs change, the system can change with you. FlexWave Spectrum's system modularity of main components and its field-upgrade ability make it the most cost-optimized solution on the market.
FlexWave Spectrum features include:
- Support of multiple frequency bands and wireless protocols in one system (2G, 3G, 4G)
- Air interface independent
- System modularity to add and grow
- Supports up to 8 bands in non-contiguous segments of 1.5 to 75 MHz each
- BTS interface supporting RF and CPRI/OBSAI standards
- Field upgradable
- Star and Cascaded topologies
- Hybrid (indoor/outdoor; Spectrum/Prism) configuration for campus and large, open space indoor environments such as stadiums
- Spectrum and Prism software, alarming, configuration and maintenance through one platform; web-based and SNMP
- Add bands, protocols by adding DART cards and Remotes
For additional information on how FlexWave Spectrum can best serve your facility, please download the FlexWare Spectrum Brochure!
For more information on FlexWave Spectrum, the flexible, scalable and complete solution for addressing wireless coverage and capacity, to determine which TE Connectivity solution would work best in your facility or jobsite or for any other questions, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative. You can also check out TE Connectivity on eAccu-Tech.